PLEASE USE THIS CONTACT FORM ONLY FOR JOB INQUIRIES
NO TELEPHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
DATA PROCESSING & VARIABLE PRINT
For more than 60 years, KD Mailing & Fulfillment has provided end-to-end solutions for direct mail campaigns and Internet-based fulfillment services for products, literature and samples. We currently have an opening in our direct mail lettershop for a hands on data services manager. This individual will be responsible for processing customer data files (mailing lists) through postal presort software. In addition, the individual will be directly responsible for variable data programing and document printing projects (VDP). We are seeking a candidate that is: energetic, detail oriented, able to multi-task and operate in stressful environment and to follow instructions.
- Manage Data Department in a hands on manner
- Work with sales people and customer service personnel to meet client deadlines.
- Postal process customer data files using various software and service levels
- Create and set up variable data documents and be able to operate digital printing equipment
- Maintain and optimize production schedules
- Minimum 5 years experience in direct mail data and variable print processing .
- Must be fluent in postal presort processing programs i.e. BCC Mail Manager software, Postal One
- Must process sound knowledge in USPS postal regulations
- Must be proficient in basic office suite
Basic knowledge in other software/file formats helpful:
InDesign, Adobe Suite, Access, BCC Mail Manager, Office Suite, Mail.dat, PDF
KD Mailing & Fulfillment seeks a qualified intern with a desire to work hands-on with our president and top-level employees to gain real-world experience in the direct marketing industry. If you’re a marketing-minded junior or senior with an interest in research and strong writing skills, this unique opportunity is for you.
For more than 60 years, KD has provided direct marketing solutions for businesses of all sizes from our office in Lincolnwood, just north of Chicago. Some of our various services include direct mail, product fulfillment, digital printing, warehousing, and shipping.
The duties of a KD marketing intern include the following:
- Conduct research for marketing opportunities; including backlinks, KD website visitors, and targeted industry and new business research.
- Conduct research to source relevant content for KD’s website and to identify websites to place online banner ads.
- Review the KD website and make user-experience recommendations.
- Write SEO-friendly content for the KD website, including articles/blogs and small copy bits.
A KD marketing intern should be able to commit a minimum of 12 hours per week. This individual may also be eligible to receive a weekly stipend, dependent on time-commitment and skill-set. Our ideal internship candidate holds at least a junior-year standing and is working toward a major in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, advertising or English.
Sales & Marketing
Direct Mail & Fulfillment Center Sales
For more than 60 years, KD Mailing & Fulfillment has provided end-to-end solutions for direct mail campaigns and Internet-based order fulfillment services for products, literature and samples.KD has an opportunity for an individual to join our sales team at our facility in Lincolnwood Illinois just north of Chicago.
We are looking for an individual that has industry experience selling direct mail, direct marketing and order fulfillment services. This individual needs to be a creative 2.0 thinker and have experience using technology to create business opportunities. This includes using:
- CRM Marketing
- Data Mining
- Search Marketing for leads and opportunities
- Web lead conversions
- Social media contacts
- Industry contacts
- Cold calling (some)
The candidate should have at least five years experience selling or marketing within the direct mail and fulfillment center industry. And be familiar with the processes related to direct-mail projects and order fulfillment services for third-party users. The right candidate would ideally having existing customers who would be open to follow, to a new vendor for the services described above.
We offer competitive salary and commission structure and benefits. Our facility and office area is in a comfortable surrounding located just north of Chicago.
For consideration please provide your resume to: [email protected]